Jan. 7 at 8 a.m. - PA Meeting
Jan. 14 from 3-9 p.m. - Spirit Night at IHOP
Next Spirit Night
The PA Fund - Giving Back
With your support, we made enough money last year through spirit nights and the Fall Festival to purchase 10 picnic tables for the school as well as two microphones and a musical rug for the music department!
The Purpose of the Parents' Association
All parents are by default a part of the Parents' Association (PA).
The purpose of the PA is to engage, encourage and enrich the parents of The Burlington School (TBS) students in supporting the mission of the school by:
- Creating effective and relevant opportunities for service to the school;
- Supporting the faculty, staff and parents as we work to cultivate the TBS culture, vision and guiding principles;
- Encouraging and promoting volunteerism within and beyond the school community;
- Establishing a forum for voicing concerns, interests, needs and ideas;
- Promoting an environment for meaningful opportunities for all families to feel connected and included;
- Strengthening communication via our calendar, coordinators, publications and committees; and
- Investing in an education conduit between parents and school.
Ways to support TBS PA:
- Serve on the PA Leadership Committee
- Serve as a PA committee chair
- Volunteer to help on our various events throughout the year.
- Provide feedback to help meet the needs of the parents, students and staff