Please email email@example.com to apply unless otherwise noted.
Please fill out the employment application and associated forms. If you have questions about the application process, please call 336-228-0296.
Current Open Positions:
• Prior experience as a teacher or substitute teacher preferred
• Completion of Effective Teacher Training (at a community college) preferred
• Familiarity with Google tools (Drive, Docs, Slides) preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
• Adhere to the regular school day schedule (7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.)
• Follow regular teacher’s lesson plans in a way that ensures consistency with regular routines and instruction
• Manage student behavior to optimize the learning environment
• Maintain a positive learning environment
• Carry out additional duties, such as lunch supervision or dismissal supervision, as detailed in lessons plans
It is the policy of The Burlington School to make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications for a specific job without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national or ethnic origin, age, veteran status, or the presence of a disability, except where such is a bona fide occupational qualification.