We will host a series of five Walk-In Wednesdays this fall. These are held from 1-2 p.m. and are open to anyone looking into options on the best fit for their child's education.
Parents who stop by will be able to receive information about TBS, ask questions of the director of admissions and take a tour of the campus.
The currently scheduled dates for the five Walk-In Wednesday's are as follows:
• Nov. 7
• Nov. 14
• Nov. 28
• Dec. 5
• Dec. 12
If you can not attend, you can fill out the Google Form below. Contact our Office of Admissions
to set up a tour at any time of year.
The Burlington School is the only Preschool 3 through 12th-grade independent school in Alamance County. Students from diverse religious, racial and economic backgrounds receive a premier education within our inclusive learning environment.
The Burlington School Experience
- Spanish curriculum starts in Preschool 3.
- Differentiated instruction to meet individual needs
- Students develop creativity, self-esteem and confidence through instrumental and vocal music, drama, and visual arts, beginning in Preschool.
- Age-appropriate critical thinking skills.
- Unique travel and leadership opportunities, including yearly class trips to engage in cultural learning inside and outside of the U.S.
- Our comprehensive athletics program builds self-confidence, self-discipline, leadership, and responsibility and our student-athletes are state caliber.
Come learn about our academic, athletic and artistic philosophies, take a peek in our classrooms and discover more about Spartan learning!
Feel free to register for a tour for a date that fits your schedule by contacting our Office of Admissions