1. Bring your parents to the first half hour of auditions. They should know the commitment you are making.
2. Bring a calendar of events to compare to the show schedule. You will need to list any family trips, after school lessons and other activities that might occur during rehearsals.
3. Prepare to sing a song at auditions. You may sing a song from past shows or any song we have worked on in drama club. You may choose to sing your own music but it is recommended that you bring an accompaniment tape or sheet music. It is not a great idea to try to sing a song without accompaniment music. However, if the alternative is not auditioning at all, sing “Happy Birthday” or something.
4. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the dance portion of the auditions.
5. Visit the drama webpage for our school by following the link under “Drama” on the “Arts” page on the TBS website (you made it here!).
6. PLEASE call Bethany Baker with any questions or concerns about auditions or the play at 263-7340.
7. Break a Leg!