Please fill out the employment application and associated forms. If you have questions about the application process, please call 336.228.0296.
Upper School Spanish teacher
- Full-time position teaching five (5) Upper School Spanish classes, including AP Spanish
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Undergraduate degree required
- Experience teaching Spanish preferred
- Teacher license preferred
Head Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
Responsible for oversight of varsity boys basketball team, including:
- Planning and executing in-season practices and off-season workouts
- Game planning and scouting opponents
- Strict adherence to all NCISAA rules
Coaching experience at the high school or college level is preferred.
It is the policy of The Burlington School to make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications for a specific job without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national or ethnic origin, age, veteran status, or the presence of a disability, except where such is a bona fide occupational qualification.